Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Internet Marketplace

I have officially entered the internet marketplace. You are looking at my book sales from the past three days. Sunday night I opened shop at Half.com and within minutes I sold my first book. Although there is a small commission on each book I sell that goes to the company it is a pretty good deal. There is a shipping allowance given and media mail is cheap. If you have Harry Potter books lying around and you aren't attached I recommend selling. I had the last five books and all sold in a few days. Ok, gotta go. I need to find more books to sell.

1 comment:

kate said...

holy crap. I did that through amazon at the beginning of the summer and sold enough to pay for our couch at Ikea and four work tables! It was insane!!

good luck with your orders!